CONGRATULATIONS. YOU’RE ENGAGED.
- Feel organized and in control
- Find the best vendors for your wedding
- Manage all the details without feeling overwhelmed
- Make sure your guests have a great time without going broke
- Not only have the best wedding ever, but have the wedding be a reflection of you and your partner
- Enjoy your wedding day without worrying about the setup, timeline, vendors, wedding party, guests and everything else
AND THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO
- Spend all of your personal time Googling “how to plan a wedding”
- Worry about hiring shady vendors
- Ruin friendships and relationships over wedding arguments
- Stress yourself out so much that you demolish an entire package of Oreos (even though we LOVE Oreos)
- Have a wedding that feels rushed, chaotic and no different than any other wedding
- Feel like you’re being pulled in every direction
YOUR WEDDING ISN’T JUST A WEDDING.
IT’S YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW EVERYONE HOW AWESOME* OF A COUPLE YOU ARE.
*”Awesome” can also mean organized, savvy, creative, entertaining, crazy-good dancers,
emotional, likable, sexy, sophisticated, trendy, offbeat, fun, and/or adventurous.
START WITH A FREE CONSULT
Before we do anything, we want to make sure we're a good fit for each other. We can sit down and chat in the Scranton area or setup a Skype call at your convenience to discuss your thoughts, ideas and concerns. This chat usually takes about an hour and is COMPLETELY FREE.CONTACT DPNAK
Ok, now that we are back on track, it’s time to get the blog rolling again!
This week, I want […]
Ladies and gents, it has been a very long road to get to this point, but we are SOOO stinking excited […]
I was experiencing some major writer’s block the past two weeks and actually wrote a post yesterday regarding rentals […]
Completely cliché, I know, but Danielle absolutely made our wedding day the day of our dreams. She was not only always immediately responsive, but she always treated my questions and requests with the utmost of professionalism and expertise. I also can’t tell you how much I appreciated Danielle’s humor and candor in every situation. She was not only brilliant to work with but so much fun. I would recommend her to my best friends and sisters (and already have!!), because she’s just the greatest.
Christina, married August 2013
Danielle is the best!!! She immediately emails or calls you back and is always there to answer any questions you have. She helped out so much from easing differing opinions, to reminding you of things you would have never known to do, and was so key in directing our ceremony. I loved using her because I could handle most of the planning for the wedding but needed someone there to remind me of things I should be doing, not to mention it was nice having someone in my court, saying “Whatever you want to do is fine by me”.
Becky, married June 2013
Danielle was hands down the best purchase I made for my wedding! Danielle was there for me when I had the most random questions, was in a bind, or did not know how to handle a situation and she was there within minutes (sometimes seconds) with help and advise. Her vendor recommendations and relationships really came in handy. I live in San Francisco, but my wedding was in the Poconos. Danielle is an absolute must if you want your wedding day to be stress free and flawless.
Sarah, married June 2013
The DPNAK team has been honored to have been part of some amazing weddings for some stellar couples.
Want to see more? Yes please.